Another fantastic, senior opportunity with one of key financial services clients in Edinburgh! We are looking for a Head of Credit Card Acquisition to come in and lead our clients card acquisition function.
In this role, you will:
- Put the customer at the centre of the business's plans – ensuring customer needs are met – Delivering ambitious growth plans – Driving effective and efficient delivery of the Credit Cards annual account plan.
- This includes accountability for both the longer term development of channel strategy as well as delivery of profitable sales targets.
- The strategic development aspect of the role will encompass identifying opportunities to formulate a prioritised road-map for channel and trade driving activities to achieve LTP
- Launching new credit card products that ensure the product suite continues to meet customers needs.
- Successfully secure buy in and commitment across the business to deliver the cards acquisition plan
- Management of the multi million £ marketing budget for Cards, understanding the credit risk environment and ensure that the business can trade efficiently within it.
- Ensuring channel performance is optimised with all campaigns delivering value as well as delivery of pricing proposals which deliver increased contribution.
- Defining, agreeing and executing pricing strategy, balancing complex Bank risk reward and value for stores.
- Leading and development of a team of Credit Card professionals
Key experience we are looking for:
- Proven track record of product acquisition, marketing, channel management/development and delivery with a clear focus on great customer outcomes.
- Previous credit card product experience is essential
- Delivering at high volume & high tempo
- Understand the short-term & long-term tradeoffs of Risk & Reward
- Experience of decision making and prioritising multiple projects whilst remaining focused on delivery
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss futher!