Denholm is delighted to partner with one of the UK's fastest growing and most exciting retail subscription businesses on a Head of Data & Insights role. This is a fantastic opportunity and a brand new role in the organisation to lead strategic thinking on data, manage the execution of data strategy across acquisition, retention and customer service teams and advise the company Senior Management Team on all matters relating to data optimisation.
The main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Developing and executing the company road map for data strategy.
- Ensuring best practice and market-leading use of all data assets, with maximum efficiency.
- Chairing and leading the data culture within the business.
- Supporting colleagues with queries or ideas about how the company can optimise its data use.
- Working to ensure data strategy, and day-to-day actions, are all-encompassed within the company-wide business strategy.
The key experience we are looking for you to have:
- Proven experience of leading a company towards a data-driven, digitally focused future.
- Demonstrable experience of working with, and guiding, different business departments towards a common data standard.
- Practical experience of statistical modelling
- In-depth awareness of commercial management and the value of data
- Understanding of experimental design techniques and their application in Marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of database design, development and operation.
- Knowledge of best practice design, coding and testing techniques in SQL, or similar languages.
- Ideally, previous experience of working in retail, or the consumer goods industries.
Functional experience required:
- Strong stakeholder management experience – the ability to work with colleagues of all levels to help the company deliver best-in-class data strategy and practice by building trust and respect.
- Data management – Handling, modelling and processing data within all relevant legislation.
- Creative Thinking/Problem Solving – Addressing business issues and finding pragmatic, effective solutions.
- Facilitates Change – Translates changes into realistic plans and objectives.
This role can be based from home, anywhere across the UK. Finding the right fit is far more important than where this person is based. If you would like more information on this exciting opportunity, please get in touch!