A retail complex is looking to add an experienced Head of Events to their team in Edinburgh city centre during a period of impressive growth.
Working in a small, dynamic and fast-paced team, you’ll report into the Marketing Director and be responsible creating, developing and implementing a forward thinking and commercial events strategy that are aligned to the goals of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make this role their own!
This is a newly created role and as Head of Events, you will be required to:
- Develop and lead an events strategy that will enhance the brand and reputation of the organisation
- Ensuring that events are delivered on time and within budget
- Report on ROI and post event analysis
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a strategic events role
- Industry experience in retail, arts/tourist attraction or corporate services
- Had experience working at a strategic level but also the ability to deliver events
- The ability to think outside the box and bring creative ideas to really shape the existing events
- Experience managing external agencies and budgets
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- A passion to work for a forward-thinking and dynamic organisation
You will be offered a salary of £40,000 depending and the opportunity to work in a company who is an employer of choice.
For more information, please call Amanda @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.