An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Marketing & Digital with a leading business who has both B2C and B2B companies within their portfolio.
As group Head of Marketing & Digital, you will be responsible for designing and creating a robust omnichannel strategy for their B2C business as well as managing other digital marketing activities for 2 other brands. Working with external agencies, you will drive digital campaigns across ecommerce, email, PPC, social and SEO.
This is a newly created role and a great position to create as your own and make an impact within a growing business.
You will be tasked with:
- Creating and delivering a digital marketing & eCommerce strategy for the B2C brand
- Delivering engaging digital campaigns across email, PPC, SEO and social to drive traffic to the website
- Reviewing the customer journey and working with an external agency to opitmise website performance and conversion rates
- Developing creative assets for various marketing activities
- Researching and analysing market trends, brand demographics, consumer insights and pricing
- Ensuring 3rd party online partners activity aligns with the brand
- Managing external agencies to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Previous experience operating in a senior marketing role within the digital & eCommerce space
- Previously devised digital strategies that drive ROI and business growth
- Managed digital campaigns from start-to-finish across email, social, PPC and SEO
- Briefed and managed external agencies to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Experience optimizing the customer journey and conversion rates
You will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience plus the opportunity to create this role to be that of your own.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.