We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven marketeer, who is looking to join an entrepreneurial, fast paced and thriving organisation in Edinburgh! Denholm has partnered with Gofor Finance, one the UK's fastest growing fleet management companies, who is looking to recruit a Head of Marketing. In this role, you will have the chance to be truly influential in determining the direction of the business and be instrumental in its growth in the years to come.
You will be tasked with increasing brand awareness to generate leads and will work closely with the Sales team to increase lead generation, sales revenue and drive engagement in line with company development targets.
• Managing Salesforce and Pardot, including report building, dashboard setup and page editing and field creation
• Implement the marketing strategy against budget, review successes and learn from experiences to continuously improve marketing activities
• Create multi-channel lead generation campaigns for new vehicle finance packages. Developing content strategy and advertising strategy to market competitive offers to our target market
• Manage inhouse design, content, social, SEO and digital advertising
• Lead on marketing data management and segmentation
• Work with the sales team to research and fully understand market opportunity and dynamics
• Ensure consistency in messaging and tone of voice across all content and channels
• Project managing the implementation of the customer dashboard including, Customer Demonstration, initial setup, system report creation and ongoing training
• Managing all the marketing activity, including print and digital
• Managing the Gofor Finance site and any sub sites
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Experience of planning, development and delivery of a digital lead generation campaign, within a volume market
• Developed marketing professional, able to balance the creative demands of the role, with a diligence and organisational skillset that befits a scaling and fast-paced environment
• Pardot/Marketing Automation experience to specific groups through our Salesforce CRM – Highly desirable and advantageous
• Build web pages to support our marketing plans – from channels such as social media, e-mail marketing, SEO, PPC and affiliate/aggregator marketing to ensure traffic converts into sales
• Demand generation experience and sales funnel optimisation is essential
• Work with our sales team, continually evolving our demand generation engine with them and providing them with content, materials and tools to better increase leads and sales as they strive to meet tactical and strategic goals such as revenue
• Ability to create and deliver content in multiple channels to drive change and performance
• Content strategy, You’ll manage and approve all content for internal and external communications
• Excellent writing skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to write engaging copy across our channels
If this sounds like you, we would love to talk to you. Please get in touch for more information!