We are delighted to be partnering with award winning property agency, Coulters, to identify a new Head of Marketing.
With a fully comprehensive marketing delivery, the role will report into the board and play a pivotal role in the ambitious 5 year growth strategy (and beyond) – a truly omni-channel delivery, we are looking to speak to candidates ideally with experience in the property sector to drive marketing activity across Bricks & Mortar, Digital, PR & Comms and overarching Brand management.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Operate as Brand Custodian, to review current Brand positioning and work closely with the board to define and implement the Brand strategy moving forward
- Define and execute the Digital proposition
- Deliver the Bricks and Mortar marketing activity to support the successful growth of the ‘local hub’ network
- Proactively drive PR, identifying and creating appropriate coverage and partnerships
- Manage a comprehensive Through-The-Line strategy – with a commercial focus on lead generation and conversion, supporting the commercial teams.
- Grow the marketing delivery team in line with delivery expectations
To be considered for this role candidates will:
- Have experience delivering at a strategic level within the property sector – or demonstrate a solid understand of Legal / Property / Development
- Have strong Digital delivery experience across SEO / PPC, CRM Management, Social Media and end-to-end campaign delivery
- Be a creative content creator, able to react to market to dynamics as well as deliver scheduled content to continue to build an engaged community and reach key demographic segments
- Have strong analytical and reporting experience – a keen eye for ROI, with the experience to quickly respond to data and market intelligence appropriately.
- Have created and managed Bricks & Mortar activity – from managing store design through to events and local engagement tying in with the overarching marketing strategy
- Demonstrate a commercial mindset and have operated in sales driven environments, supporting revenue growth – reporting to board and managing Marketing budget.
- Have relevant PR experience and ideally have worked on delivery of ATL campaigns
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable brand in the Edinburgh market, to play a pivotal role in growth, both financial and territorial. In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive financial package and join the business at a key stage in its growth – with the opportunity to build out the marketing function.
To be considered for this opportunity, please Apply Now, or contact Steph Halliday at Denholm Associates for a confidential chat to find out more.