Denholm is delighted to have partnered with Hey Girls as they look to grow their head office team.
As Head of Sales & Marketing you’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of a sales and marketing strategy, and you’ll oversee the day to day running of the sales and marketing teams.
As a social enterprise, Hey Girls' mission is unpins everything that they do, and in this role you’ll work closely with their Founder & CEO to bring the Hey Girls vision to life.
In addition to upskilling the existing commercial team, the Head of Sales & Marketing will enjoy direct relationships with large and important customers, and continual search for new ones. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Overall accountability for company sales performance, business development, and marketing strategy and sales operations
- Delivering long term business objectives to ensure growth with all customers, including B2C, B2B – via wholesalers and distributers, and within the public sector
- Establishing a clear and measurable marketing strategy; and developing campaigns and KPIs in line with this.
- Designing, building and executing an effective pipeline to drive new business – covering all areas of inbound marketing, outbound business development activity and analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Maintaining and developing direct relationships with some important customers
- Continually seeking out new opportunities in the marketplace
- Managing relationships with external suppliers, agencies and partners, driving efficiencies and ROI
- Team leadership duties such as training, management and development
- Agreeing objectives and KPIs for team members in sales and marketing which meet business objectives and measuring performance against these
- Maintaining effective regular communication of sales activities, projects and achievements to the rest of the wider business
- Deputising for the CEO when required
Because Hey Girls is soon to grow into an international business, experience working internationally would be an advantage. However, to be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years’ experience acting a Senior Manager or ‘Head of’ level
- Previous experience of creating a commercial strategy and holding a multi-disciplinary team accountable to it
- The ability to think strategically, understand and analyse market trends, and identify opportunities
- Strong leadership experience, with demonstrable successes
- The ability to act under pressure with calmness and clarity of thought
- Experience in analysing and interpreting data
- Proven communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Evidence of being customer-focussed
- Excellent commercial and business acumen
In addition, you must be passionate not only about what Hey Girls do, but why they do it. This is going to be a very exciting journey, and Hey Girls can't wait to welcome their new Head of Sales & Marketing to the team!