Denholm Associates are absolutely delighted to be working exclusively with one of the most admired and recognised names in the FMCG area. Due to the success of the business and the corresponding recruitment drive, this is a business that looks very different from even one year ago. From 170 employees in October 2021, they now sit at 230.
They are now looking to recruit a number of HR professionals and one of the main areas of focus is finding a People Partner/HR Advisor. The People Partner will partner with people managers in the operations team to provide the tools, training and guidance to support them with key people practices, such as employee relations, recruitment, goal setting and engagement plans.
- Responsible for enabling people managers to handle employee relations cases, such as absence, disciplinary, grievance and flexible working requests, producing support, tools and relevant documentation as required
- Responsible for co-ordinating recruitment, new starters, onboarding, mover, and leaver processes in their area, maintaining accurate people records and documentation on the HR software
- Partners with and coaches people managers to develop highly skilled flexible teams who work well together and deliver against their goals, supporting the implementation of the company’s training framework
- Responsible for championing people through preparing people KPIs, presenting them in relevant forums and driving them in their area/s
- Partners with managers in their area to drive the ‘great place to work’ agenda, championing employee engagement and great communication
- Working alongside the Head of People and People Business Partner to support the development of people managers in their area by putting in place learning and development solutions, including the delivery of internal training
- Supports the delivery of the company-wide people strategy, producing and maintaining insightful people data as required, such as wellbeing, values related, retention, engagement and absence, pro-actively offering suggestions for improvements and taking on relevant people projects and responsibilities
- Plays an active role in the CSR committee, the wellbeing team and/or the internal communications team
- Taking on “people manager” responsibilities
The ‘ideal’ candidate:-
- CIPD qualification, or working towards this
- Experience in handling employee relations cases, including absence, disciplinary, grievance, flexible working, change to terms and conditions and wellbeing
- Proficient IT skills, such as Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Experience in an HR Advisor role
- Experience in a similar fast-paced environment, such as manufacturing or logistics
- Ability to adapt to quickly build relationships and positively influence business partners to make the right decisions for the business
- Ability to coach & provide feedback to key stakeholders
- Questions & challenges others to get to the root of people & business issues
- Takes a proactive approach to providing people expertise
- Excellent prioritisation, organisation and time management skills
If this sounds like your next exciting challenge, I am looking forward to hearing from you.