We’re working with a leading performance marketing agency based in Edinburgh on a new Inbound Marketing role. You’ll be responsible for delivering on inbound methodology using HubSpot which can be summed up as follows:
- Attracting the right people (customers) with valuable content, conversations and experiences which positions businesses as trusted advisors with whom they want to engage.
- Presenting insights and solutions which align with their business pain points and goals making them much more likely to engage and enquire / buy, while delighting in providing help and support to the end customer so that find it easy to be successful with their enquiry / purchase.
Requirements for the role:
- You will be experienced with HubSpot or Salesforce and be very comfortable with structuring retainers around the use of them and making most of the functionality they provide
- You will be familiar with how to complete a gap analysis which will allows you to create and publish content and develop experiences which are able to provide value to the client. (These could be how to guides, tools, information about products, customer solutions to problems)
- You will be grounded in good old fashioned SEO strategy (onsite and offsite) and will be comfortable ensuring that your content strategies and recommendations are in line SEO best practice.
- You’ll continually track, monitor and optimise on and off page SEO opportunities
- Create, run and optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Collaborate with other Internal specialist teams where necessary for example when you need to incorporate specific PPC and Social tactics
- You will understand the customer journey and have tactics you regularly employ at various stages from awareness > advocacy
- You will understand and be able to interrogate data in order to provide insight and clarity to the client.
We’re ideally looking for someone with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and HubSpot or Salesforce experience is essential. You’ll have experience of managing a wide range of marketing campaigns and will have a hands-on approach both in terms of on-site and off-site factors. Experience using Google Analytics, data studio, HubSpot and various technical SEO tools are essential too.
Get in touch to arrange a confidential chat.