A fantastic opportunity to be part of an ambitious and friendly marketing team based in Glasgow, this leading financial services organisation, renowned for its empathetic and client-focussed approach, is revolutionising the industry.
As Insight and Conversion Rate Analyst, you will have responsibility for identifying, implementing and maintaining effective marketing strategies. You will act as key individual in conducting on-demand analysis to support UX improvements, business improvements and marketing campaign analysis.
You’ll work with key stakeholders to create a testing strategy and roadmap, from ideation and designing tests, to developing metrics for all storefronts, to support business and CRO goals, and report on success with the CRO and external teams. You’ll use various data tools to extract and analyse data about the end users to increase the ROI on all marketing campaigns.
You’ll need to be:
- Flexible and have a proactive approach
- Have strong interpersonal and time management skills
- High levels of personal motivation to further your skills, experience and business knowledge
- Robust decision-making experience
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to structure problems for analysis, analyse the data and understand root cause
- Have demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively across different functions and influence senior business partners for data-driven decision making
- You’ll need extensive experience working with web analytics and customer insight data on eCommerce or B2C websites
- You’ll need to have competent SQL query experience and be confident testing using tools such as Optimizely, GA-Optimise or similar
If you think that you have the profile to succeed then you’ll benefit from the company’s energetic culture, a central Glasgow location, with modern technology (including PlayStations in the office) and a real opportunity to shape your role within a great team.