We are pleased to be partnering with our client who are a leading name in the media space. It’s an exciting time to be joining them as they go through a big transformation project and as a result are looking to add some talented Insight Partners to their talented team. The team were formed around 12 months ago to help bring to life their audience behaviours and have touch points with a number of business areas across the organisation.
We have 2 opportunities available and if you are looking for a role where you can see real positive change through the work that you do, we’d love to hear from you.
With various locations across Scotland, there is flexibility on where this can be based. Or if you’d prefer fully remote, that’s quite alright too – as long as you were ok to get on site for relevant meetings/team strategy days.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering insight, both quantitative and qualitative to help the content teams understand audience behaviours
- Developing a programme of research, providing insight around opinions/perceptions of the brands
- Providing clear, actionable findings from your research
- Co-ordinating targeted recruitment of participants in order to gain insight
- Responsible for activity across existing and prospective insight communities/panels
We are open to what level these roles sit at, however as a minimum, you’ll ideally be coming with at least a few years under your belt in terms of planning and conducting research – you’ll be very much a people person with a passion for speaking to and listening to participants!
Experience of a range of user research methodologies would be great (quantitative and/or qualitative), as would an ability to present your findings so it is easily understood.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to continue your Insights/Research career with a fantastic organisation, please contact Scott @ Denholm.