We are working with Scotland’s most established and awarded creative marketing agency to find an experienced Internal Communications Consultant for a 12 month maternity contract.
You will work in a team of specialists that develops exceptional employee engagement, internal communication, experiential, sponsorship and partnership marketing solutions. Sound planning and bold creativity are at the heart of everything they do, supported by flawless implementation.
They are currently working with a number of clients across a wide range of industries including Financial Services, Spirits, Pharmaceutical, Engineering and UK Rail on internal communications and employee engagement campaigns. The specialist area of Internal Communications has experienced significant growth for the agency since 2015 and is a key part of their future plans and you will be integral to this.
We are looking for an outstanding individual that can join this dedicated team and specifically assist in the development of this business area, owning projects and key client relationships, responding to briefs by providing strategic input and channel / activation planning. On top of that, you’ll work with the team lead to grow this part of the agency and access new clients. You may also get the opportunity to work on consumer brand and public sector campaigns.
To be successful you will have:
- Significant experience in an internal communications role within a large organisation or agency setting.
- Substantial experience (5 years plus) of developing campaigns preferably across multiple sectors.
- Experience of developing internal communications strategies to support organisational change.
- Experience of developing a range of communications channels, including online and digital platforms.
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills, combined with an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal confidently with people at all levels within client organisations and across the wider agency.
- Strong project and campaign management skills, including an ability to use insight and evaluation techniques to improve outcomes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning agency across well known brands. Get in touch for more info.