An international B2B training business is looking to add an experienced International Sales Consultant to their growing team.
You can be based anywhere, as you'll work from home and have an international remit. You'll be be responsible for growing market share for the business within their (already identified) top key sectors.
As International Sales Consultant you'd have no line management responsibilities and would be responsible for bringing in business – converting sales from both prospect and existing client accounts – and delivering training to your client accounts.
This is a 'grown-up' sales position – not a cold calling role. It's assumed that the majority of your sales would come from conversations with Senior Management within blue-chips across and MNCs around the world – so you must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a senior sales role and be a confident communicator, with an interest in training and development. Ideally you'll have worked in a global role before too.
Because this is an international role, you must be prepared to travel (when it is safe to do so). Otherwise you will be home-based. In addition, to be considered for this role, you must be able to evidence the following:
- That you are a dynamic, strategic, tenacious sales professional – ideally with experience selling a services as well as products
- Senior stakeholder management experience – comfortable ‘trading’ at senior level, e.g. MDs, CEOs, HRDs etc.
- Experience selling to (or from) a large blue chip or MNC
- That you are a consultative sales person, someone who can leverage conversations, connections and their network
- The ability and desire to speak publicly to raise your profile as well as that of the organisations
- Global sales experience
This is a fantastic opportunity with great long-term career prospects. If you're looking for a global challenge, and are a senior sales professional – please call Fiona @ Denholm.