Denholm is delighted to be working on an extremely exciting IT Support Engineer Position. This is a great opportunity for a talented engineer too join an organisation with great culture, career progression, training and most importantly, a business where you feel valued. You will have a voice in business decisions and innovation is very much encouraged. This as a very inclusive small team, with great leadership. This role will be a mix of remote / telephone and face to face support and advice to a broad spectrum of small businesses.
Range of support and services:
- Hardware: all brands of server, PC, printers, routers, switches
- Software: All Microsoft server O/S, Mac, all Anti-virus products, SharePoint, most server and PC backup products, W7-W11 PC’s, Office 2013-365, all Sage products, and help where we can with 3rd party supplied software. Office 365, Azure, Power Bi and VM.
- We provide a consultancy service to our clients for all aspects of their IT upgrades and refresh. The applicant will be required to assist in this, carry out the project work, managing others if required to get the work done to a high standard in a short timescale.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of providing great customer service in a IT support role
- Server 2008 through to 2019
- Active Directory/Azure AD
- Windows Desktop OS’s W7 to Windows 11
- Group Policy
- TCP/IP and DNS troubleshooting
- Routers and routing technology: port configuration/forwarding, firewall rules and VPN setup
- Mac experience
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Virtual Server infrastructure (Hyper-V).
- Patching CAT5 cabling end experience with managed switches
- Office 365 Administration
- Experience with Microsoft Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services
- Cyber Security
- Valid UK driving license
If this is the job you’ve been looking for, please get in touch for a confidential conversation!