Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and click through rates climb higher and higher? If so, you could be the next big thing in e-mail marketing…
Our client is an Edinburgh based data agency who help clients transform their multi-channel customer data into a valuable marketing resource.They work with big brands to connect their data from multiple sources which can then be used to provide targeted direct, email and digital marketing activities. Due to significant growth, they are looking for a Junior Account Executive to join the Edinburgh based team on an initial 18 month fixed term contract. Whilst currently working from home, the role will be office based in Edinburgh once restrictions allow.
What you’ll do
Your role within the company will be to provide hands on support for clients’ email marketing activity. Your time will be split between liaising with clients to ensure all campaign requirements are met and supporting the internal production of email campaigns from briefing to coding, send and reporting.
You will work within the Client Services team and be expected to liaise with the technical data engineers on a day to day basis to meet client data selection requirements.
This is a great opportunity to work with big brand clients in a growing company and develop digital marketing skills to take you through your career.
What we’re looking for
You should have:
- A strong interest in marketing, particularly email marketing
- An awareness of customer data usage, including best practice and targeted marketing practices
- Basic HTML coding knowledge, or at least an interest or some experience with coding
- Exceptional organisational skills and a good attention to detail – especially when working under deadline pressures
- Experience of programs like Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks or Photoshop would be helpful
- Good day to day usage of Microsoft Office tools
Equally important is your ability to fit into the small, close-knit team. The work they do is challenging but very rewarding, and they are looking for a 'can do' attitude to complement our existing team.
Get in touch to arrange a chat.