Denholm Associates are delighted to be working with our client to assist them in recruiting a Junior Marketing Manager in Kirkaldy.
We are looking for someone that has a natural digital outlook on life and a keenness to stay ahead of trends and developments in this area.
If you are an energetic confident communicator, able to use your own initiative and with a good eye for detail, then please read on as you could be the person we’re looking for.
The role offers the opportunity to put your own ideas and creativity forward, whilst planning the appropriate methods to suit varied target markets.
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Brand management through the use of marketing strategies to maintain, improve and bring awareness to the wider value and reputation of our brand
- Delivery of specific communications support where appropriate, including preparing and sending emails and eshots
- Delivery and management of the social media plan
- Writing marketing copy for use in brochures, posts, articles and press releases to be deployed across the UK and Europe
- Creating and building good working relationships with trade and industry media outlets across the UK and Europe
Some qualities we would like to see in the successful candidate:
Educated to HND level + or relevant workplace experience in a marketing environment
Excellent copywriting skills with experience of writing articles and press releases
Ability to create engaging content for social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and Facebook