Denholm is delighted to be working on a great opportunity with one of our financial services clients who are looking for a Business Analyst (technology) to Lead their Asset Classes Domain – (Fixed Income). This role will be a hybrid working role based at our clients London office.
The role and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the other Analysis and Design leads to ensure successful execution of Business Analysis & Design outcomes.
- Provide end-to-end contribution to strategic change initiatives
- Build and closely manage relationships with key Business stakeholders. Understand and track the landscape of the investments business area and any future plans/current challenges
- Work with key business stakeholders to prioritise and triage change work
- Liaise with the business areas to manage shield issues or priority changes raised by the business
- Oversee and contribute to the preparation of documents, in line with the agreed analysis process, these will typically be requirements, options papers, business cases and operating model documentation.
- Undertake or oversees Business Analysis & Requirements definition in support of shaping the business change. Develop User Journeys, User Stories and ensure that these have valid and meaningful acceptance criteria
- Formulate scope, and develop high level requirements alongside the business – including consideration of Business Intelligence and Data requirements
- Design and document business Operating Models and new ways of working Coordinate the execution of user acceptance testing
- Coordinate and execute training and readiness for business areas to accept IT changes.
- Take accountability to ensure that outcomes and benefits from changes under her/his control are realised – working tightly with the business on adoption and uptake
- Build relationships with key suppliers of services, software vendors and consultants to build a wide awareness of the industry.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the investment process including critical appreciation of business outcomes for the investment business areas Deep and wide industry expertise with knowledge of emerging trends and competitor landscape
- Excellent communication and influencing skills – enabling the role holder to act as a trusted advisor to the business
- Strong appreciation of local variance and configurations necessary to meet localised business needs
- Strong technology, application / solution knowledge to be able to promote capabilities of out of the box applications and support adherence to design standardisation
- Great analytical and Lean skills, capable of working closely with the whole team and the Business
- Excellent understanding of the end to end asset management process and product experience in some / all of Multi-Asset, Fixed Income, Equities, Private Markets, Money Markets and FX, OTC Derivatives and Investment Risk is also expected.
- Strong business facing relationship skills ensures success in this position.