A leading brand whose name is known across households in Scotland is looking for an experienced Lead Graphic Designer. This is a 'dream role' for a creative who wants to work on varied and interesting projects.
Leading the creative design team across some major events and venues in Glasgow, you’ll be responsible for all the creative and brand marketing. You’ll have at least one junior designer to mentor and work with and a web team (front end and devs) to collaborate with. You’ll be confident working alone or within a team to get the best result.
We’re looking for someone who loves creating epic design whilst appreciating the detail of marketing collateral. The ability to work across multiple projects and help manage the design team output is essential.
You will have a creative background coupled with strong commercial awareness. Experience pitching creative ideas and taking people on the creative journey is a must for this role. You will be an excellent communicator with exceptional organizational skills, and line management or mentoring experience.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience in either an agency, or a fast paced consumer design team
- A background in creating branding and supporting assets including logos
- Experience creating websites, menus, invitations, posters & social media assets
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills – primarily Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Experience in web design in particular working with WordPress and Squarespace
- Good print management experience
- Illustration/drawing skills would be a nice to have
You'll be offered a salary of £40,000 plus the opportunity to work in a collaborative space and on some exciting projects.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm with an updated portfolio!