Denholm is delighted to be supporting our client – a market leader in the meal delivery space – with an exciting newly created role within the marketing team. With a recently expanded product offering and big ambitions for the future (including expanding internationally!), this is an exciting time to join this growing business.
Based from their lovely Edinburgh city-centre offices (or remotely – with ability to get into office from time to time), this role will have responsibility for developing and launching their new membership scheme.
With some inspirational people in the business, there will be the opportunity to learn a lot and develop your career as well as having access to some great benefits and perks such as free lunches and regular team get togethers (they have beer/prosecco on tap from their impressive office set up!).
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with IT, you’ll be project managing this scheme from idea to launch
- Using data and insight to design and launch a membership scheme for our customer base – helping us to understand them and their needs even better
- Constantly reviewing the success of the scheme, gathering insights and proposing news ways in which to enhance the offering
- Monitoring membership experience ensuring a positive end-to-end user-friendly journey
- Managing, collecting and interpreting ongoing customer insight identifying any trends for future marketing activity
So, what are we looking for? Well, you’ll be the type of individual who enjoys immersing themselves in data and deriving insights from this. With a passion for delivering the best value for customers, you may have previously set up a membership scheme – or been heavily involved in one. Or you may be sitting within the subscription marketing space and keen to take on more ownership.
This truly is a unique role and has the opportunity to see some real success from your work.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to work for a growing business with big ambitions, get in touch now – Scott @ Denholm