A newly created not-for-profit that has recently received funding from the Scottish Government is looking for an experienced Marketing and Communication Lead to join their team.
As Marketing and Communication Lead, you will develop and drive the implementation of a multi-channel marketing strategy and deliver compelling campaigns across both traditional and digital platforms. In addition, you’ll have full responsibility for building the brand, taking it to market, and increasing brand awareness throughout Scotland.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to be part of and to make an impact not only within a business but for the wider good of the nation.
You will be tasked with:
- Developing the overall branding, marketing and communication strategy for the business
- Working with external agencies to develop the company brand and guidelines
- Designing and implementing a plan to launch a sustainable brand, nurturing relationships with stakeholders, media, and partners to grow identity and reputation
- Driving campaigns across various channels such as email, social, web, and PR
- Developing the company website including structure and content
- Identifying key target audiences and messages
- Reporting on campaign success and ensuring all are delivered on time and within budget
- Managing one direct line report and managing the recruitment process for the hire
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience operating at a strategic level in a senior role within a brand, marketing, and communications environment
- Driven engaging campaigns across traditional and digital channels with support from external agencies and Marketing Assistant
- Managed and developed a direct line report
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management experience and the ability to communicate well
- Experiencing managing a brand and brand reputation
You will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 plus the opportunity to create and shape a new role and make your mark within a new business.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.