Denholm are delighted to be supporting our unique not-for-profit client on a brand-new hire to their Marketing team. Set up this year, they are a start-up with the goal of making Scotland greener and cleaner and your role will play a big part in this.
Roles like this genuinely don’t come up very often and this is an excellent opportunity for a Marketer at the early stages of their career looking to work with an organisation that makes a difference. With exposure across a breadth of the marketing mix, this would be well suited to a recent Marketing graduate looking to start their career in an exciting space. Or you may have a couple of years under your belt already and keen to expand on this. It’s really about the individual here!
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Helping to deliver integrated multichannel campaigns
- Coordinating social media content (Twitter/LI for B2B, FB/TikTok for B2C)
- CRM/database management and running reports
- Some basic design – such as newsletters to their target audience etc
- Liaising with senior stakeholders
- Supporting the Head of Marketing on numerous projects
Joining a supportive environment with an opportunity to grow, this will be a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with a technical/analytical mindset looking to join a start-up in an interesting space. You’ll have a passion for content creation and may even be the type to write their own blogs in your spare time.
This role will be fully-home based until mid-2022 where it can then be split between home and their new Glasgow office.
Sound like you? Then, please get in touch for more information – Scott @ Denholm