We have an exciting role with one of our financial services clients in Edinburgh who is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join them during an exciting period of growth.
As Marketing Automation Manager, you will work with business stakeholders to translate digital strategies into high-impact and timely communications, supporting client and prospects through acquisition and remarketing efforts. You will identify and utilise client insight and online behaviour to make informed targeting, execution of campaigns, and explore new initiatives and developments which can be brand enhancing.
Working closely with key stakeholders, you will develop plans for Marketing Automation activities, email planning and delivering on local strategic objectives. You will be responsible for helping manage the technology platforms used to support the Marketing Automation strategy and execution, including the management and development of technology roadmaps to deliver on wider digital requirements.
• Design and deliver marketing automation strategy for the Personal market ensuring that customer journeys and email communications are consistently integrated as part of the marketing mix and business objectives
• Assume responsibility for the day-to-day management and execution across the Marketing Automation platform, supporting business units and implementation of local communication strategies
• Champion continuous advancement and governance of email features and capabilities through a data-driven, automated approach where appropriate
• Design and build of HTML templates using coding practices to ensure responsive and best practice email execution, ensuring all activity is in line with compliance best practice and brand guidelines
• Manage promotion and governance of lead nurturing initiatives including data acquisition, list building, segmentation, targeting, analysis and marketing qualified lead scoring
• Explore new technology and platform developments to support customer experience and brand growth
• Manage good data quality relating to overall data hygiene practices, bounce rate, integrity and accuracy across technology platforms
• Drive email marketing adoption across the business teams via a structured learning approach
• Management of data capture and acquisition strategies including form build, data flow and user journey
• Extract data-driven insights about marketing programs & initiatives and provide ideas to optimise marketing propositions and boost ROI
About the candidate requirements
• An experienced, passionate marketing automation specialist with a proven track record of campaign execution and platform management. Must have extensive experience in digital and email marketing
• Strong working experience with enterprise email marketing platforms, preferably Eloqua, including the independent ability to build programs, create journeys, database hygiene, triggers & alerts, dynamic content and lead scoring models
• Experience of leveraging people, process, and technology to drive intelligent automation of prospects and customer interactions
• Experience running education sessions with end users to simplify the complex and optimise the platform for use
• Extensive working knowledge of current email marketing best practices such as subject lines and layout, rules, strategies and tools
• Highly competent use of HTML and CSS languages in email design
• Strong knowledge in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and targeting
• Experience integrating email across CRM platform (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics. etc). Must have experience with Salesforce
• Familiar with web analytics reporting systems such as Google Analytics
• Experience with email deliverability and best practice across different services
If this sounds like you, please get in touch for more information!