Scottish Opera offer a unique blend of music, singing and theatre productions across Scotland, and London. They provide a supportive platform for emerging artists, as well as working with communities to build awareness of their work. They are currently looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager who will plan marketing activity aimed at audience diversity and encourage engagement.
What will you be doing, day to day?
- Deliver efficient and effective campaigns targeted at new and existing audiences, to maximise sales and attendance.
- Liaise with venue management, promoters, and box offices to ensure well-planned, collaborative marketing activity.
- Motivate and supervise the work of the Marketing Officers.
- Drive, co-ordinate and monitor digital, social and print marketing activities, ensuring a balanced distribution of work to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Collaborate with the in-house graphics team to develop campaign materials.
- Manage media agencies to run effective campaigns.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure income targets are exceeded, growth in audience diversity, and management of expenditure reports.
- Write effective, accurate and consistent copy that reflects Scottish Opera’s tone of voice and follows brand guidelines.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to support other departments including Education and Fundraising.
What are we looking for from you?
- Experience working in a campaign led marketing role.
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners, to create innovative marketing material.
- Experience of strategic digital marketing.
- Ideally, team leader of management experience.
- Well versed in working with a CRM system.
- An interest in the arts
- A passion for working within communities.
This is an exciting opportunrity to really shape how Scottish Opera move forward in the market. If you are interested and would like to find out more, please contact Kerry at Denholm, or apply via the link.