Another great role and opportunity with Denholm, to join one of the most forward thinking financial services businesses in the UK!
We are searching for a bright and engaging Marketing Communications Executive in Edinburgh, initially on a 6 month contract to drive creative excellence and ensure that brand expression is delivered consistently across all marketing assets and campaigns for this business. You will also have a key contribution to the delivery of marketing assets & campaigns to briefs delivered on time and on budget, across multiple marketing channels.
- Develop strong working relationships with our agency partners, ensuring each and every project is delivered to agreed SLAs
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing team, always ensure all assets are optimised to deliver against key metrics within each brief, contributing to the ongoing targets we are set by the wider business
- Ensure that every project that is running is delivered and managed against the marketing operating model and associated processes – ensuring that all stakeholders are fully engaged and appropriate sign off to assets is received.
- Manage the appropriate checks in the delivery of customer comms.
- Manage the briefing of campaign targeting to the campaign management team.
Relevant experience required:
- Experience of delivering marketing campaigns to a high and consistent standard
- Marketing experience, gained in either an agency or client environment
- Demonstration of getting the most out of agency partners and delivering work to a high creative standard
- A passion for brand and creative evaluation across marketing channels, from idea generation to activation
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Confidence to and ability to deliver projects through project management platforms
If you would like to learn more about this role and company, please get in touch!