A growing third sector organisation has created a new position for an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager.
Supporting their ambitious development and growth, you will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and engagement by developing all marketing collateral (to ensure tone of voice) and implementing targeted and measurable campaigns across email, social media and digital.
In this standalone role, you will be tasked with:
- Working with the executive team to develop and deliver a marketing and communications strategy
- Developing and maintaining best practice policies in digital and social media
- Creating and implementing campaigns across online and offline channels (including intranet, web, email and social)
- Increasing the brand and company through PR
- Developing robust internal communications plan
- Liaising and managing external agencies
- Analysing and reporting on all campaigns
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a previous marketing & communications manager role or similar (essential)
- Worked with senior management teams
- Developed and delivered on marketing and communications campaigns
- Analysed campaigns and reported on KPI's and ROI
- The ability to work proactively in a standalone post
- Excellent communication skills
A salary of up to £30,000 will be on offer plus the opportunity to make an impact within a growing business.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.