The team at Denholm is delighted to be working with a leading Fintech organisation to appoint a new Marketing Communications Manager for an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with experience in Financial Services, or Financial Services 'adjacent' sector, looking to deliver in a highly creative role, during a pivotal time of development in the organisation.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to develop and execute the communications plan, to promote specific products and services to the existing client portfolio
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to support the wider marcomms activity, focused on introducing new clients and leveraging existing accounts
- Establish and maintain strong internal relationships with Business Development stakeholders to support the overarching growth strategy through lead-generation activity
- Always being creative and innovative – working collaboratively across stakeholders to improve creative output and support the commercial teams in finding new ways to exceed expectations and position the business as 'thought leaders' through external communications
To be successful in this role, the Marketing Communications Manager will:
- Have strong Financial Services experience – ideally with a strong understanding of the adviser market and wrap platforms
- Be knowledgeable on pensions and investments products, able to articulate 'technical' information in an engaging and creative manner
- Have strong B2B strategic delivery experience – with a track record of delivering strong ROI
- Come from a regulated environment and be knowledgeable across financial promotion principles and sign-off processes
- Be comfortable utilising CRM systems and marketing automation tools
- Have experience managing P&L / Budgets
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple internal stakeholders
In return, the successful candidate will join a dynamic, collaborative and highly-reputable team, in a business that has innovation and creativity at it's core, creating a brand that really stands out in the market. This is a time of significant opportunity in the organisation as the candidate will join in a key growth-phase – an excellent time to be introduced to the business.
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY now or contact Steph Halliday for further information.