Denholm is delighted to have partnered with a leading international IT business on a newly created Marketing Director role based in Glasgow.
Working to acquire new customers at all levels, and to increase market share across multiple sectors and countries – this Marketing Director will occupy a senior strategic role; tasked with realising the Board’s commercial objectives.
Having recruited and structured a multi-channel marketing team – the Marketing Director will refine the proposition for all users, making sure it’s perfectly captured and translated for audiences all around the world, selling to both existing and prospective customers.
With customer experience at the heart of everything they do, the Marketing Director will also develop a comprehensive marketing strategy and campaign calendar. Via their team, they will create and deliver lead generating and nurturing marketing campaigns, using inbound and content marketing techniques.
In this role you will combine creativity with an analytical and insight-lead approach to marketing and should be familiar with all B2B digital channels including search, social, A/B testing and user-experience.
Specific duties will include:
- Development and implementation of multi-channel campaigns to deliver business growth
- Recruitment, development and management of a cross-functional marketing team
- Developing and refining an optimal online Customer Experience for all users with the ability to demonstrate how this impacts and enhances monetisation of the business
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, whilst retaining focus on the underlying vision and strategy
- Ownership and management of a marketing budget
- Competitor and industry analysis
- Preparing and delivering Board presentations on progress and strategy
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- 10+ years of marketing experience with 5+ years in a senior marketing role within a B2B software or IT services business
- Direct experience within an online aggregator, price or value comparison-based business model
- Experience of developing a high-performing team
- Being intellectually able to understand complex material and articulate the benefits to a mass audience
- An analytical in approach with a passion and curiosity for insight
- Fluency and confidence with communicating
This is a fast-paced, dynamic and commercial role which would suit a passionate and energetic senior marketing professional.
For more information, please call Fiona or Gareth @ Denholm.
*Please note – only candidates who have worked in an IT, Software or Aggregator business will be considered for this position"