Denholm are delighted to have partnered with a brilliant global technology and services company who are looking to appoint a Marketing Executive to their team. Our client offers a fantastic range of software and support services to businesses across the world allowing them to support remote working and business growth.
Their mission is to improve people’s quality of life while also having a positive impact on the environment. They have been building tools to support remote working long before the recent pandemic forced us all into this way of life.
Our client employs over 900 people worldwide and each of their products and services has its own dedicated teams. For this role you will join a team of six in the marketing department who look after two of their services.
This role will also be heavily involved in our clients ‘giving back’ commitment. This is hugely important aspect of their business which further enhances their reputation as being environmentally accountable as they are involved in reforestation and animal welfare (endangered species) projects across the world.
- Support the Head of Marketing with brand growth projects, campaigns, and tasks.
- Work across a range of growing global brands (covering the US, UK, and Canada).
- Understand the needs of our customers.
- Participate in global meetings and sprints with senior management, leading where required.
- Utilise project management tools to align projects, tasks, and responsibilities, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Work closely with design and development teams to deliver high-quality creative marketing outputs for a range of purposes (incl. website pages, sales materials etc.)
- Drive the planning, development, creation, and implementation of campaign activity, with the aim being to increase engagement and drive leads and sales.
- Seek out new partnerships, sponsorships & PR opportunities via multiple channels, proactively seeing ideas through to implementation, including securing high-quality website backlinks.
- Own social media content (creation and scheduling of posts) and engagement (e.g. replying to queries and engaging with customer accounts).
- Support with the production of high-quality content for a variety of B2B purposes, including (but not limited to): newsletters, blogs, support articles, podcasts and emails.
- Work closely with wider business stakeholders to create sales and service support materials, including (but not limited to): Emails, promotional information (e.g., T&Cs and internal memos), slide packs, videos, webinar & event materials.
- Manage purpose and Giving Back initiatives e.g. wildlife conservation donations..
- Ensure that Mattering and purpose underpin communications.
What we’re looking for
- We are looking foremost for an enthusiastic person that cares and wants to make a difference.
- We need someone with the ability to work in a flexible and evolving environment, liaising with teams across the globe on a daily basis.
- We need someone that has a ‘bias for action’ to get things done.
- We need someone with great relationship-building skills, that loves to listen, and is able to demonstrate success in seeing projects through to delivery.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- A degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience in leading marketing projects and seeing ideas from development through to completion.
- Experience in identifying, nurturing and activating new partnership & sponsorship opportunities.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Attention to detail is a must as our quality bar is extremely high.
What we offer
- Multinational working environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Range of benefits including enhanced family leave and sick/carers leave.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- The freedom to work from Anywhere.
- Paid learning time & growth support.