An innovative and forward thinking retailer who are pushing boundaries within their market is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team. This business put their customers first and offer a consultative and bespoke service which sets them aside from their competitors.
This is a truly inspiring company who are energetic and imaginative and employee well-being is very much key!
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for establishing a consistent and engaging tone of voice and brand identity and communicating this via social, email, blogging and ghost writing.
You will be tasked with:
- Creating and implementing a content plan
- Managing all social media channels
- Creating graphics and video content
- Introducing the use of automated email software
- Monitoring and reporting on engagement across all digital channels
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a content marketing focused role
- Excellent written English and an eye for detail
- Experience working across all social media channels and email
- Graphic Design skills are required
- Video editing experience is desirable
You will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 plus the opportunity to work in a business where development and growth is at the forefront. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to work in a cracking work environment!
For more information to work with this unique company, contact Amanda @ Denholm!