Denholm are delighted to have been retained by the Scottish Leather Group to work on a newly created position.
The Marketing Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for providing a comprehensive view of the external business environment in which the SLG and its brands operate.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing, your core responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering actionable insights which inform and support the Sales & Marketing strategy and planning process.
- Developing a framework and set of methodologies to capture, track and analyse customer, competitor and market data.
- Turning market & category data and customer insights into actionable recommendations for business stakeholders
- Working closely with commercial colleagues to understand their requirements and customer propositions in order to provide compelling insight and rationale to win new business.
- Maintain a current understanding of developments across the Automotive, Aviation, Mass Transit and Upholstery sectors and proactively distribute this market intelligence to key stakeholders across the Scottish Leather Group.
- Collaborate across the organisation to develop integrated reporting and analysis, especially in support of the development of the Sales & Marketing team’s analytical capability (including management of our agency partners)
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of marketing data, analytics, and insights. In addition, you will have:
- Strong data synthesis and interpretation skills – taking data from a range of sources and building into clear and compelling stories.
- Working knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, PowerBI, Excel, Tableau
- Experience managing third-party data, related data, data integration and data storage
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Rigorous attention to detail and a strong focus on accuracy
- A systematic approach to work planning ahead and laying out clear milestones
- Strong organisational and skills that enable multi-tasking on a range of projects
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
For more information, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!