With the majority of companies adapting to a cloud environment there has never been a greater need for a trusted and experienced cloud partner.
Denholm are delighted to be working with Brightsolid who consult, build and manage cloud environments for a range of clients across multiple sectors.
We are looking to appoint an experienced marketing manager to join the team on a 12 month fixed terms contract to cover a period of maternity leave. Due to planned growth within the team there is every chance that this role could be made permanent after the 12 month elapses.
We are looking for a dynamic and confident marketing professional who will bring fresh ideas on how leads are driven into the sales pipeline.
You will be equally confident planning and implementing marketing activity, with experience across the entire marketing mix including digital, PR, events, campaign management, social media and content marketing. You will be able to inspire and motivate direct and indirect teams in order to get the best out of them.
What you will be doing:
- Marketing strategy and planning; design and execution of marketing campaigns that drive leads into the sales pipeline
- Work closely with the entire business including technology, sales and operations to ensure absolute alignment and collaboration
- Identify exciting opportunities and suitable media to promote Brightsolid and our activities to stakeholders, clients and influencers
- Help manage marketing budget, delivering all marketing activity within budget, ensuring proper records are kept and processes adhered to as required
- Manage Brightsolid’s external communications activity including media relations, social media, blogging, high-value content and more
- Provide communications support and advice across the senior management and business development teams as necessary
- Create powerful sales and marketing tools and collateral. For example, success stories, videos, infographics and more
- Effectively manage and integrate solutions including Salesforce (CRM), Campaign Monitor and other marketing tools
- Reporting: provide monthly feedback to EXCO, including ROI evaluation of all marketing activity
Some of your traits:
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Ability to lead successful work streams or projects
- An inquisitive mind
- A drive to solve problems and challenges
- A real team player
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to verify your understanding of what you are being asked to do and articulate the findings of what you have done
- Confidence to question – not accepting propositions or assumptions without challenging their validity
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to resolving challenges
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and adaptable to new situations
- A commitment to see assignments through from inception to implementation