We are working in partnership with a specialist Dental clinic headquartered in Edinburgh on this newly created Marketing Manager position.
As Marketing Manager, you will be experienced in digital communications, CRM and Events in order to reach new audiences, tell the clinics story, enhance its reputation and ultimately increase its market share.
All campaigns will be measured to track business growth as a result of the new marketing activity undertaken. The manager will work alongside one of Scotland’s leading creative agencies to create and execute a first-class digital strategy, whilst constantly bringing new energy and ideas to each and every campaign and marketing activity undertaken.
You must be a highly motivated self-starter with relevant experience to drive these campaigns. There will also be a need to collaborate with the clinics team of dental experts across all three sites to translate their successes and patient stories into valuable content that will be communicated in commercially driven campaigns. Wider contact within the dental community at home and abroad to explore partnerships will also be expected, as well as strengthening relations with the clinics diverse group of referring colleagues through running blue sky educational events and seminars.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a working CRM system and creating email templates to enhance the customer and patient experience and tracking the success
- Oversee the company’s engagement on all social media platforms – ensuring that both clinics and services are represented appropriately
- Shoot video content – including patient testimonials, training videos, ‘behind the scenes’ footage and editing this to a professional standard for the main website and social media
- Execute a calendar of events including virtual webinars and CPD events
- Work closely with Specialists and Senior Management team on concepts for blog content, thought-leadership articles and newsletters
- Ensure that all copy used, irrespective of channel, is appropriate, factual and compliant with any legal or regulatory requirements
- Keep the company website up to date with relevant content and ensuring google rankings are exceeding expectations.
Key skills required:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role with a relevant marketing qualification
- Demonstrable success with B2B CRM and email marketing
- Competent in using WordPress
- Experience in executing events
- Strong social media experience across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Competent with Google Analytics and AdWords
- Basic graphic design and video editing experience
- An excellent communicator and an even better listener
- Passion for digital marketing, a desire to keep abreast of all industry trends and advancements
- Strong copy writing skills and excellent attention to detail
Hit apply to find out more about this exciting opportunity.