Denholm are partnered with a multi-award-winning Edinburgh based Fintech who are looking for a Senior Marketer Manager to join them on an 18 month FTC.
You’ll be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns that drive awareness of their proposition with their practice partners, and in turn lead to revenue growth.
You’ll work closely with their sales, product, content and creative teams to ensure that their messaging, creative and communications are impactful and consistent across all touchpoints.
You’ll also be responsible for the continued development of their practice adoption strategy, with particular focus on driving multichannel lifecycle communications that encourage conversion, engagement and retention. This strategy ensures their sales and marketing functions work together effectively to deliver a true customer centric experience.
Key to this role is developing good working relationships with their sales, support and product teams to create an effective communications strategy.
This is a fantastic company to work for whose success has been achieved by building a diverse and inclusive team.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 5 years+ experience building and developing communication plans to increase customer engagement and strengthen relationships
- Excellent knowledge and experience of B2B MarComms strategy including influencing direction and development
- A track record of designing and implementing multi-channel customer conversion & retention campaigns
- Demonstrable ability to create successful adoption strategies, plan programmes of activity and then deliver on those plans
- Excellent analytical skills, comfortable with complex data analysis and experience with multi-touch attribution models
- A track record of testing and optimising marketing activity and strategies through a robust, analytical methodology
- The ability to process new or emerging concepts and information outside your domain, alongside leading a multi-disciplinary group
- Experience working with CRM systems to manage and report on campaigns
- Degree level education or equivalent with marketing qualification
- Proven experience managing multiple stakeholders across different business areas
- An in-depth understanding of brand and how it can be flexed for different audiences
- Excellent planning, organisational and project management skills, with the ability to organise and provide direction on workload
- Strong numerical and analytical skills; able to work with complex data sets to analyse activity and deliver actionable insights from analysis
- Confidence working to targets and delivering work to deadlines with excellent time management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills.
Extra points / kudos for:
- Experience working with salesforce
- Experience working in a SaaS environment