The team at Denholm is delighted to be working with a truly innovative and specialist, international Manufacturing client to identify a new Marketing Manager.
This is a company that has grown rapidly over recent years, and is set to continue as it builds on its reputation for technology innovation, expertise in manufacturing from its UK and China facilities, and its strong focus on delivery of practical, well-engineered solutions for its global client base. With a fantastic foothold in it’s core markets, the focus is on the next phase of growth, and we are looking to speak to experienced, commercial marketers to play a pivotal role in that journey.
Over the past year the company has increased its marketing spend substantially to grow its online presence, develop effective communication and promotional tools and strengthen the company’s brand awareness.
As part of its growth strategy, the Company is seeking to recruit a marketing professional to support the global sales, field engineering and marketing team, and through their expertise and contribution will articulate and promote the Company’s brand proposition through the following areas:
- Help further develop the business’ brand proposition, aligning it with the values and needs sought by the Company’s current and targeted audiences.
- Create, manage, and assess Campaign delivery
- Build and maintain relevant media communication channels designed to proactively increase awareness, relevance and attraction for the businesses markets.
- Oversee and maintain content to existing media, including the Company website
- Plan and manage trade show participation and targeted client road-show events.
- Manage a marketing budget covering all external marcomm activities
- Support ongoing development of market intelligence tools for the global marketing and sales teams including improved use of the existing CRM platform
- Provide clear and effective communication across the to support the leadership team with internal communications, across the international organisational network
- Profile and skills
- As the successful candidate, you will have experience delivering in a B2B environment, either at Marketing Manager level, or be able to demonstrate the ability to take the ‘step up’ into this role.
- You will be a confident stakeholder manager, comfortable collaborating with and reporting to board level
- You will be able to demonstrate a commercial outlook, and be confident is influencing and championing relevant marketing activity and processes, to consistently improve delivery
- It’s a growing team, so you will be an enthusiastic ‘player / manager’ – able to inform strategy, own delivery and grow the team when required
- This is an International delivery, so there is likely to be a requirement to travel (when safe and appropriate to do so!)
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive basic salary and benefits, and join a business that already boasts a phenomenal client portfolio of world-leading brands. Given the opportunity and support to grow professional, this role will offer a real career opportunity for the right candidate.
This is an immediate vacancy – APPLY NOW or contact Steph Halliday for further information.