Denholm is delighted to have been retained by the Scottish Leather Group to work on a newly created position 'Marketing and Insight Manager'.
The Marketing and Insight Manager will be responsible for providing a comprehensive view of the external business environment in which the SLG and its brands operate, to maximise sales and performance against business objectives.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing, core responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering measurable insights which inform and support the Sales & Marketing strategy and planning process.
- Developing a framework and set of methodologies to capture, track and analyse customer, competitor and market data.
- Turning market & category data and customer insights into actionable recommendations for business stakeholders
- Working closely with commercial colleagues to understand their requirements and customer propositions in order to provide compelling insight and rationale to win new business.
- Maintain a current understanding of developments across the Automotive, Aviation, Mass Transit and Upholstery sectors and proactively distribute this market intelligence to key stakeholders across the Scottish Leather Group.
- Collaborate across the organisation to develop integrated reporting and analysis, supporting the development of the Sales & Marketing team’s analytical capability (including management of our agency partners)
To be successful in this role, candidates will be able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of marketing data, analytics, and insights with commercial application. In addition, you will have:
- Strong data synthesis and interpretation skills – taking data from a range of sources and building into clear and compelling stories.
- Working knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, PowerBI, Excel, Tableau
- Experience managing third-party data, related data, data integration and data storage
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Rigorous attention to detail and a strong focus on accuracy
- A systematic approach to work planning ahead and laying out clear milestones
- Strong organisational and skills that enable multi-tasking on a range of projects
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
For more information or a confidential conversation, please contact Stephanie Halliday on 07539 694 053