Denholm are delighted to be working with Scotland’s best-loved brand as they continue their journey of growth. They are looking for an experienced and multi-disciplined Marketing Manager to join the business.
The Marketing Manager role is an integral position in the business where, working alongside the Marketing Director, you will take ownership of the brand and ensure each touchpoint is within the brand guidelines, brand vision, tone of voice and value proposition for short and long term.
In addition, further responsibilities include:
• Project management and brand lead of key NPD, from packaging design through to launch.
• Work with and support the sales team with customer brand plans, POS and promotions.
• Work with digital and media agency to build brand awareness and engagement through various content creation.
• Manage and deliver agreed marketing campaigns working with agencies and our customers to ensure we hit deadlines.
• Maintain and update the website and social channels.
• Manage brand partnerships (promote partnerships in press and on social media where appropriate, regularly review existing partnerships).
This is an incredible opportunity to join a branded household name at a key time in their growth. We are particularly keen to speak to people who come from an FMCG background or have worked in a marketing agency and are looking to move into a client-side position. In addition, it would be beneficial if you can demonstrate a real passion for the food industry through your career or in being a real foodie as the business is built on a passion for its brand and products.