Denholm are delighted to be partnering with our retail client AWDis as they look to bring on an experienced Marketing Manager to their team. As a retail business who produce apparel for their clients, they have big growth plans and ambitions to be the market leader within their space.
Joining a small team of 4, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to expand on their team management experience as well as get involved in strategy with senior management.
Based in Livingston, they have a hybrid working approach so this would suit someone accessible to the area.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Managing a team of 4 – helping to bring on and mentor more junior team members
- Coordinating marketing campaigns across a variety of channels – Direct Mail (catalogue), Trade Shows, Social Media, E-mail, SEO/Paid Search, PR
- Event planning – they have 3 big events per year across the UK and Europe
- Working closely with external design agencies
- Overseeing the design, build and maintenance of social media channels
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns
- Budget ownership
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who has previously led or mentored team members and looking to expand on your experience. You may have a retail background already, if not, B2C or B2B within a relevant industry would be great. With a big focus on some of their large trade shows, exposure to event planning is essential for this one.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to work for a growing business that sit within a niche market, please contact Scott @ Denholm for more info.