Denholm is delighted to be working with one of our financial services clients in Edinburgh who is looking for a Marketing Manager, Multi-Media to join their growing digital content team.
Ideally based in Edinburgh, you will drive multi-media expertise and best practice across the organisation. You will drive digital adoption across channels like social, video and podcasts. The role will evaluate and own the most effective platforms for multi-media channels, engaging with digital and marketing stakeholders to agree a multi-media strategy.
• Design digital content and multimedia strategy in conjunction with Digital leaders, developing best practice approaches for multi-media content, using test and learn to inform future strategy and content creation
• Work with Digital & Content leaders to establish long-term strategy for content display and interactions, including practical metrics that will inform actions
• Identify latest digital content trends and innovations
• Identify best practice improvements and team training needs to facilitate delivery
• Deep digital and multi-media knowledge and practical experience, helping shape delivery and strategy
• A learning mindset, combining digital experience curiosity with practical implementation
• Have demonstrable experience of producing content with lead generation and ROI as a focus
• Knowledge and understanding of writing and editing opinion, content for top tier campaigns and / or media outlets
• Passionate about continuous improvement and reviewing metrics to improve results
• An existing knowledge of the Global asset management market and the UK Savings and Platform Markets would be advantageous
• Ability to engage with and maintain good relationships with wide range of stakeholders to senior levels within and outside the organisation
• Ability to consider best working practices in a matrix model, ensuring that value add activity is prioritised and non-core is resourced appropriately using technology to automate.
If you would like more information on this role, please get in touch to discuss.