A leading and trusted not-for-profit organisation who is dedicated to promoting energy efficiency and tackling climate change is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join their dynamic team.
This is a great role for someone who is working in an agency and is looking to move into an in-house position.
As part of the marketing and communications team, you will lead the delivery of high-quality activities that support multiple projects and programmes. Working closely with programme teams and senior managers based throughout the UK to plan and implement effective marketing and communications activity to achieve overall business goals.
You will be tasked with:
- Leading on the development and implementation of strategic marketing and communications activity
- Working with various programme leads to devise compelling marketing and communication campaigns that drive their business goals
- Managing a small team of 3 (2 x marketing executives and 1 x assistant)
- Overseeing all multi-channel campaign activity across email, social, web and events
- Reporting on campaign success and how that impacts the business and programmes
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in an agency as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
- Created robust marketing and communication strategies
- Delivered engaging campaigns across email, social, web and events
- Managed a small team of direct reports
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- The ability to manage expectations coupled with strong communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
You will be offered a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience plus a great benefits packaging including generous holiday and pension allowance as well as flexible working from their Edinburgh office.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.