A forward-thinking retail business is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their growing team. Putting their customers first and always ensure that a consultative and bespoke service is given has enabled the company to grow from strength to strength.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for establishing a consistent and engaging tone of voice as well as brand identity as well as developing and implementing content marketing activities across email, social, blogs, and thought leadership pieces.
You will be tasked with:
- Developing an organic content plan and calendar across social media, email, and other channels
- Driving marketing campaigns across digital channels engaging email, PPC, social and web
- Briefing and managing external agencies to support with marketing activity
- Creating engaging copy for the company website, email, blogs, and vlogs
- Copyediting and proofreading all content for marketing activities
- Working closely with other departments to collate appropriate content that will drive sales and brand awareness
- Writing (or ghost-writing) white papers, articles, or journals on industry-relevant topics
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a marketing-focused role
- Delivered engaging marketing campaigns across digital and traditional channels
- Worked and managed external creative agencies
- Written blogs, thought leadership pieces in a previous marketing or content role
- Excellent written English and an eye for detail
- Experience working across all social media channels
You will be offered a salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience plus the opportunity to work in a business where development and growth are at the forefront!
For more information to work with this unique company, contact Amanda @ Denholm!