Denholm Associates have partnered with a leading technology company who provide an enviable suite of hardware and software security solutions to a global customer base.
With a 25-year history and seeing continued growth their mission is simple, make people safe.
As Marketing Manager, you will join a talented, diverse and globally spread team and help take their message and brand to the world. We are looking for a passionate Marketing ‘all-rounder’ who has the ability to craft engaging content across multiple channels that gets to the heart of the problems prospective customers face and offers the solution.
Some key activities will include:
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and benefits.
- Create content to articulate the benefits of our products to the world. This would include the creation of product brochures, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, case studies, and blog posts.
- Support the creation of campaigns that promote our products across different channels.
- Develop a deeper understanding of our target customers groups and their needs.
- Communicate our latest updates to customers.
- Develop content for our website and measure and optimise interest around our products. Ensure content is optimised for search engines.
- Work closely with the inbound team to ensure they have content to nurture leads at different stages of the buyer’s funnel.
- Contribute to our social media channels and ensure product information is fully represented and part of a customer journey.
- Generate reports on marketing performance to ensure goals are being met.
Ideally you will have:
- A track record of producing excellent content that communicates product benefits and contributes to lead generation.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – there is a lot writing in this role.