Denholm Associates have great opportunity for a Senior Executive or Junior Manager, looking for a stand alone, autonomous role! Our client is a rapidly growing business within the Healthcare sector.
Leading with pharmaceuticals, and recently branching into the care and beauty sectors, they need a new Marketing Manager to drive sales across all brands within the Group.
As the sole marketer for group, the term 'generalist marketer' has never been so relevant. Some areas of the business require really traditional collateral, which meets the medical industry regulations. Others business areas are launching an exciting new digital platform and require a creative eye with great ideas on how to stand out in this very populated market.
As Marketing Manager you’ll be tasked with creating marketing calendars and campaigns for very specific targeted audiences within the medical and care sector. You will be able to adapt your writing style to suit your audience and your channel because your remit will include creating sales collateral, producing email campaigns, social media management and blogging, and creating enticing web content. You’ll work closely with the Senior Management Team to enhance the overall brand, report back on your findings, advising on best-practice moving forward.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating sales collateral, brochures and flyers for a specific B2B audience within Scotland
- Creating multi-channel marketing campaigns targeted to B2B audiences across the UK
- Updating website content across all brands and ensuring SEO best-practice
- Oversee the company’s engagement on all social media platforms – ensuring the organisation is represented properly in the marketplace. Developing email campaigns – from conception through delivery and analysis
- Working closely with Senior Management Team on concepts
- Ensure that all copy used, irrespective of channel, is appropriate, factual and compliant with any legal or regulatory requirements
- Producing graphics for social media, email marketing and web content
- 4+ years of experience in a multi-channel marketing within a regulated B2B environment
- Graphic design skills – a keen eye for detail is imperative
- Experience of creating meaningful and successful relationships with internal stakeholders and customers alike
- Digital marketing skills – within social media, email marketing and SEO
- Competence using WordPress and email tools such as MailChimp
- Comfortable working in an autonomous, stand-alone role
Does this sound like you? You can apply for this role by attaching your CV, or contact Kerry @ Denholm for more info!