A growing membership body who supports sustainability within their industry is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team.
Based in Edinburgh, this role is responsible for all the marketing activities both digital and print for communicating with existing members and developing new member acquisitions.
Reporting to the Membership Manager, you will be tasked with:
- Implementing marketing and communication campaigns across web, email and social
- Creating engaging content that will attract new and existing members
- Managing all email campaigns using Mailchimp
- Developing organic content for various social channels
- Reporting on the success of campaigns to senior management
- Working with external agencies
- Updating and managing the company CRM database
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience in:
- A similar marketing executive/officer role
- Managing marketing and communication activity across both print and digital channels
- Creating engaging content for email, web and social channels including copy, photos and video
- Analysing and tweaking campaigns to ensure they’re efficacy
- Taking a proactive approach to your work
- Having an eye for detail and strong communication skills
You will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 plus the opportunity to work within a growing business that is leading in their field.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm