If you have experience in financial services and come from a strong marketing planning background, we would really like to hear from you!
Denholm is working on an initial 6 month contract with a key financial services client in Edinburgh, who is looking for a Marketing Planning Manager. This is a role that will work in close partnership with the Commercial team to define and deliver the best marketing strategy for a main product team. You will develop and implement ongoing marketing plans to deliver business objectives with support of channel specialists and dedicated agencies, and have accountability for managing marketing budgets, from development of plans to monthly reconciliation and reporting
Additional key responsibilities:
- Accountability for initiating and writing marketing briefs for all activity, ensuring the proposition is clear and single minded and that the target audience is clearly defined.
- Owning, building and managing cross-departmental relationships, especially Finance and Commercial. Encouraging open, transparent and collaborative ways of working to ensure all stakeholders are fully informed and engaged with marketing plans
- Keep track of performance versus forecasts to ensure any challenges are overcome and any opportunities realised.
- Use marketing reporting sources to keep key stakeholders informed of marketing performance by channel. Produce on brand, effective comms across a range of channels.
- Support change through the organisation by pushing closer relationships and customer engagement with Group and a Families First mindset
Key experience required:
- Experience of the full marketing mix with particular focus on digital and direct channels
- Analytical interpretation of marketing performance data into insight, using this to inform cross-channel marketing plans
- Understanding and drive to achieve business performance targets
- Cross-channel marketing knowledge, with experience in the creation of cross-channel, results focused marketing plans.
- Interpreting analytics reports/insight, using them to inform and shape marketing plans
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong budget management skills
Please get in touch to discuss this great opportunity!