One of Denholm's financial services clients in Edinburgh is looking for a Marketing Product Lead to join its marketing function on a permanent, 3 day a week job share.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the prioritisation, co-ordination and delivery of trading measurement that connects financial outcomes to acquisition, customer and brand marketing to aid decision-making, using data insight to account for the short and long-term impact of marketing activity.
- Support the interpretation and communication of analytical outputs that enable the Marketing Planning & Performance team to confidently make decisions on channel performance and efficiency and the allocation of spend.
- Manage the relationship with the Analytics and Data teams, working collaboratively to ensure prioritised activity is resourced appropriately and carried out as planned.
- Help to scope and develop all future analytical and measurement requirements for acquisition, customer and brand marketing performance.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in marketing and customer analytics and the advancement of analytical thinking and practice in decision making
- Working within complex, multi-function organisations to manage stakeholder needs and expectations
- Have the ability to work across channels, speak analytics, translate data into action and facilitate the continued effectiveness of marketing.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss further!