A global membership body based in Edinburgh city centre is looking for a Membership Engagement Manager to join their growing membership team.
Assisting the Head of Membership & Engagement to support with the development of their customer journey for both new and existing members. In addition, to this you will be responsible for managing 12 ceremonial events per year.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced membership engagement executive looking to take that next step or for someone to hit the ground running.
You will be tasked with:
- Developing a proactive member engagement strategy with the aim of adding value and increasing member retention
- Leading on all engagement activities throughout the membership journey
- Capturing membership feedback and reviewing as to how this can improve the current offering
- Delivering 12 events per year across the UK and overseas
- Providing management for 1 direct line report
- Working closely with internal departments and stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in an engagement/communications role
- Experience reviewing and updating customer journeys
- Supported with the retention and acquisition of new members through communication or marketing activities
- Delivered events and managed the process from start-to-finish
- Experience managing budgets and various projects
A proactive attitude and an enthusiasm to further develop in your career
You will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 plus the opportunity to create and shape this role to be your own.
For more information, please contact Amanda @ Denholm.