Denholm is delighted to be supporting our client – a market leader in the meal delivery space – with an exciting newly created role of Membership Manager within the marketing team. With a recently expanded product offering and big ambitions for the future (including expanding internationally!), this is an exciting time to join this growing business.
Based from their lovely Edinburgh city-centre offices (or remotely – with ability to get into office from time to time), this role will have responsibility for the management and continued improvement of their membership scheme.
With some inspirational people in the business, there will be the opportunity to learn a lot and develop your career as well as seeing some real results from your work.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Proposing membership content that offers maximum value
- Negotiating and proposing commercially viable membership benefits
- Reviewing performance of the scheme and evolving it in line with feedback
- Monitoring membership experience ensuring a positive end-to-end user-friendly journey
- Working closely with IT, you’ll be project managing this scheme from idea to launch
- Constantly reviewing the success of the scheme, gathering insights and proposing news ways in which to enhance the offering
- Managing, collecting and interpreting ongoing customer insight identifying any trends for future marketing activity
So, what are we looking for? Well, you’ll be the type of individual who enjoys immersing themselves in data and deriving insights from this. With a passion for delivering the best value for customers, you may have previously had involvement with a membership scheme or you may be coming with campaign management experience (ideally within retention space) looking for a new challenge!
This truly is a unique role and has the opportunity to see some real success from your work.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to work for a growing business with big ambitions, get in touch now – Scott @ Denholm