Denholm are delighted to have partnered with a leading, Edinburgh based Fintech, to identify an experienced Paid Media Manager (Customer Acquisition) to join their talented and fast growing marketing team.
In this role you’ll be accountable for developing and leading our clients paid media marketing strategy for their small business audiences and as required to support other channels
Collaborating with creative teams you’ll develop and deliver initiatives that drive forward their small business paid media marketing. A big part of the role will focus on paid search, but you’ll also lead activity in paid social, retargeting, programmatic, video, mobile and display advertising. You’ll act as the champion for paid media, ensuring that they continually use data to test and optimise all campaigns.
We’re looking for someone who has a strong, demonstrable track record in successfully delivering paid media acquisition campaigns.
As an experienced marketeer you’ll have developed excellent, highly effective hands-on skills in media buying across a wide variety of digital and traditional channels. You’ll combine your media buying skills with excellent creative judgement to deliver engaging and innovative campaigns that deliver results against the bottom line.
You will have exceptionally strong analytical and numerical skills, also be super-organised and have a keen focus on how to optimise campaigns to get the best from all acquisition opportunities.
- To work across the range of digital and traditional paid media marketing channels, acting as the subject matter expert in areas such as paid search, retargeting, social, programmatic ad buying and keyword research.
- To shape and deliver the paid media strategy for small businesses and to act as a key stakeholder in the wider communications strategy.
- To spot awareness and acquisition led paid media opportunities in the marketing funnel, leading on optimising and testing campaigns to maximise effectiveness.
- To test, grow and optimise existing channels, generating required levels of sign ups and leads within set CAC: LTM targets.
- To collaborate in cross-functional teams to deliver projects targeted to generate awareness and acquisition.
- Analyse complex qualitative and quantitative data along with competitive insights to continually optimise activity.
- Deliver regular campaign reports detailing performance against objectives and budgets.
- Manage the paid media budget on a day-to-day basis.
- Support the Senior Customer Acquisition Manager in delivery of the team strategy and commercial targets.
- Have a strong track record in planning and executing paid media acquisition campaigns.
- Love all things data related and have exceptional numeracy and analytical skills.
- Be able to quickly spot trends from numerous data and insight sources.
- Have an excellent grasp of metrics supported by strong day to day performance tracking and management of budgets.
- Be super-organised, have good judgement in the creative development process and have a keen focus on getting the best from all acquisition opportunities.
- Be an excellent project manager with a strong track record of delivery.
- Have experience of working with creative teams and partners to deliver compelling acquisition campaigns with tangible commercial results.
- Be able to adapt and work at pace to deliver to tight deadlines calmly and effectively.
- A natural collaborator who can work with colleagues at all levels, as both part of a smaller team and the wider organisation, including external partners.
- Have great communications skills with the ability to manage complex partnerships and nuance.
- Have excellent understanding of paid media marketing and its associated tools including Google Ads, Google Optimise, Google 360 and Similarweb/Hitwise.
- Have a degree in a relevant field of study or equivalent experience.
Extra points / kudos for:
- Experience working within SaaS/Tech
- Google IQ qualified (preferred)