Denholm are delighted to be support our retail client as they look to bring on a talented Paid Search Specialist to the team. As part of a large, established marketing department, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a huge marketing budget in what will be an exciting time for the business.
With one of the largest in-house teams in the UK, they have a fantastic culture and offer impressive personal development initiatives as well as an abundance of staff discounts to employees.
If you have a passion for driving digital growth and want to be a part of something special, we’d love to hear from you.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of campaigns
- Driving digital growth via paid advertising accounts ensuring a strong ROI
- Designing and executing tactical/strategic initiatives
- Providing campaign reporting
- Working closely with Google partners to help drive performance
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with an expert level understanding of Google Ads, Search and Programmatic advertising as well as a working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and business intelligence tools.
Commercially astute, you’ll bring your excellent organisational and budget management skills.
This role is Glasgow based with flexible working as well as mix of home and office working.
If you’d like to know more, please contact Scott @ Denholm for more info.