One of Scotland's largest independent retailers are looking for an experienced Social Media Executive to join their in-house marketing team. Working in a fast-paced and innovative department, you will have the freedom to get creative, push boundaries and learn from a large team of marketing experts.
Supporting the creation of the social media strategy, you will be tasked with:
- Creating, scheduling and tracking content
- Keeping up to date with social media trends and monitoring KPIs
- Reporting on social media ad revenue and web visitor data
- Promoting brand-focused messages and engaging with users
- Working with other departments to develop content timelines with new products releases, promotions
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Degree in marketing or digital media
- Previous experience working as a Social Media role
- Previous experience working in a B2C marketing either in house or agency
- Created a social media strategy and have strong commercial acumen
- Experience creating engaging content
- Managed various social media campaigns across different brands
- Strong communications skills
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, and would enjoy working in a large, fast paced marketing team where you will be constantly challenged, this is role is perfect for you! Contact Kerry at Denholm or apply via the link.