Denholm Associates are delighted to be working with a global leader in the food & drink sector, who are looking to hire an experienced SAP Administrator for a period of 6 months. Joining the global services team, you will support the payroll for UK employees.
The UK Payroll Administrator will prepare monthly payroll transactions, manage PAYE and NI liabilities payments, ensure compliance with local reporting requirements, as well as preparing and posting of the payroll accounting and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Provide help and support to UK Payroll Specialist
- Liaise with external payroll vendor
- Prepare monthly payroll including submissions
- Assisting with the payment of net salaries, payroll taxes and related benefits
- Liaise with HR and other internal stakeholders to obtain timely updates
- Previous experience in a Payroll Administration function
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- An in depth knowledge of local payroll laws
- Experience managing general ledger, receivables, payables and inventories
- Expatriate payroll experience would be advantageous
This role will be working remotely, with the option of returning on a blended rota from October 2021.
Are you available for a 6 month contract? Do you have experience of working in a large multi-national business? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Apply via the link and Fiona from Denholm will call you to discuss!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to candidates who's CVs display the experience we are looking for.