Are you a numbers and data specialist looking to join one of the most exciting retail destinations in the UK?! If so, we want to hear from you!
Denholm is working with one of its retail partners in Edinburgh who is looking for a Performance Analyst, to join it's growing team. We are looking for someone who is analytical, passionate and a real team player, who wants to really get under the skin of how this business is performing and make the data work for them for continued and sustained success.
You will lead on the collection of data, analysis and reporting activities, including the development and management of data systems. This will ensure relevant stakeholder groups have value-adding management information and insights to drive business decision making.
Your main duties will be:
- Manage the collection, analysis and dissemination of KPI data and coordinate the delivery of a structured reporting portfolio to all retailer, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all new retailers are set up with required reporting systems from day one of opening and assist in the continuous improvement of databases, reporting systems and analytical techniques to ensure the reporting needs of all stakeholders are met.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports developing and managing the content to ensure all necessary internal and/or external stakeholders are provided with the necessary data, statistics and insights required to proactively manage the business performance.
- Maintain accurate and up to date sales, footfall and conversion databases, assisting in the construction and communication of all KPI performance targets.
- Support the marketing team in analysing and reporting on the performance of marketing and social media activity, particularly relating to sales and footfall impact and trends to assess success and directly influence future campaigns in order to maximise ROI.
- Deliver the retailer performance tracking process and seasonal analysis to identify key retailers, categories and geographical areas that require support to support business performance decision making processes and analyse the success of steps taken to drive improvements.
- Support the Retail Director to manage the data supply and management systems to ensure the organisation receives the services and standards set out in the relevant supplier contracts, through efficient supplier management and auditing processes.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients and other stakeholders in order to provide professional services and ensure expectations and service level agreements are met and to investigate and progress issues and queries to successful conclusion.
- Take ownership of own professional development, ensuring skills and knowledge are continuously improved in line with changing business requirements and to enable the adoption of best practice in business performance whilst adhering to the vision, values, aims and objectives.
Ideally, we are looking for you to have:
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Business performance, analysis and insight understanding – ability to translate understanding into the execution of tasks and activities
- Collaboration – ability to work with a wider team in the delivery of functional objectives
- Stakeholder management – ability to build trusted relationships with  internal stakeholders,  external stakeholders  peers in function  cross organisation
- Strong data and analytics background
- Extremely IT literate
- An enquiring mind
If this sounds like you, we'd love to have a further discussion!