We're working with a growing technology businesss based in Glasgow, and looking for a Performance Marketing Lead to help them productise and grow their digital marketing offering.
In this role, you’ll set digital marketing strategies, implement campaigns, and continually work to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of digital marketing activity. As Performance Marketing Lead your key responsibilities:
- Working with the Board to productise a comprehensive digital marketing offering to increase demand for clients
- Using HubSpot, planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns to drive large-scale marketing qualified leads and sales for B2B clients in the technology sector
- Owning the strategy and execution from campaign ideation, creative execution, media acquisition, landing page optimisation, registration flow optimisation, and paid remarketing.
- Driving growth through the day-to-day activation of paid performance campaigns across PPC, and Paid Social – using platforms like Google, Bing, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Analysing customer trends to find new opportunities for effective customer acquisition and community building.
- Running A/B tests all online channels and the website
- Extensive reporting & data analysis based on metrics that matter
- Growing, training and developing a team of performance marketing specialists
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate 5+ years of experience working in a management role within a digital marketing agency, or in-house environment. In addition you should have:
- Hands-on experience on marketing automation concepts (tools, scripts, APIs, dynamic/triggered campaigns).
- Strong experience running Google AdWords and LinkedIn Advertising campaigns.
- A curious, data-driven, and results-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience managing and developing a team
- The ability to think both strategically and tactically depending on the business needs
This is a fantastic opportunity with a rapidly growing business where you'd be given a lot of autonomy to shape the function and the team as you see fit. For more information, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!