We are delighted to be working with one of Scotland’s fastest-growing independent agencies based in Edinburgh on this newly created Planner role. You will have the opportunity to work on an exciting blend of brands across food & drink, financial services, retail and B2B where the emphasis is on using research to help them go to market with braver ideas that smash results.
Working directly with the Planning Director, you’ll support and shape planning across brand strategy, comms, digital and innovation, and help implement the in-house research offering.
We’re not looking for the finished article – the agency will help you grow and develop, but ideally you’ll have industry experience, a constant curiosity and the confidence to hold your own in a strategic discussion. Most of all, we’re seeking the right personality fit that can help drive our growth ambitions.
This is a great opportunity for a keen and ambitious strategist to learn and grow, with lots of exposure to senior partners and clients in a fast-paced agency environment.
What we’re looking for:
- A strategic & creative thinker who can recognise compelling insights and understand how they can inspire brave ideas through from briefing to delivery
- A methodical researcher, comfortable working with a range of primary/secondary and quantitative/qualitative research techniques to unearth killer insights
- A compelling storyteller who can use research and planning to help define springy propositions, brave creative briefs and bullet-proof brand strategies
- A confident facilitator who nurtures collaboration and strives for the highest quality inputs & outputs across focus groups, workshops and briefings
- A confident presenter who can compile documents and debriefs with laser focus, and present with flair
- An understanding of commercial impact, always building evaluation & effectiveness into strategies and exploring ways to add value, both internally & externally
- An inquisitive worker, with a finger on the pulse of culture, trends and the industry, and continually searching for new tools & techniques to enhance the agency’s offering
- A proven track record with at least 3-4 years’ experience in an agency planning/strategy role
In return for all your hard work, you’ll receive great holidays, private medical insurance, bonuses, flexible/blended working, brilliant agency culture and an investment in professional coaching and training to support your career pathway.
Interested? Get in touch to arrange a confidential chat.