We’re delighted to be working with an independent PPC agency based in Edinburgh (although their client base spans globally) on this new PPC Specialist position. This role will initially be remote, however when COVID-19 restrictions allow, employees will be expected to be based in or able to commute to Edinburgh on a weekly basis.
Reporting into the Account Director, you will be responsible for managing your own clients across retail, travel, hospitality and FMCG on PPC projects, often managing several client projects at once. You will regularly keep in contact with clients to make sure the PPC work is perfectly aligned with their business goals. You will participate in regular weekly/monthly client communications (via email or audio/video conferencing call) to present and update clients on any relevant data sets, findings or innovative processes and you will carry out both reactive and proactive daily/weekly account optimisations, managing client budgets and advising on core strategy.
- 2 or more years hands on PPC experience either at agency or client side
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn. This is vital. Digital advertising changes daily and you need to be passionate about the technology and building your knowledge to be on the cutting edge of what’s happening in the industry.
- Experience running & leading strategy on innovative Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns for leading brands.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Advanced organisational skills.
- Ability to manage a project and delegate tasks to other members of the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a friendly, professional email tone.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and good problem solving.
- An ability to breakdown complex data sets and identify that one data point that could significantly boost the ROI of a campaign.
- Confident in meetings and presenting your findings to your account director and clients.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- A positive, upbeat attitude to your work.
- An ability to think independently, be proactive in client relationships, not just answer their questions.
In return for all your hard work, you will enjoy excellent personal development opportunities, upskilling and training, flexible working, friendly and fun culture and competitive salary. Get in touch to find out more about this exciting opportunity.