Denholm is delighted to have partnered with a leading global technology solutions provider who are keen to secure the services of a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant.
We are looking for an accomplished all-round SaaS Pre Sales Consultant, with demonstrable experience of successfully interpreting customer needs, strong configuration skills and outstanding inter-personal, communication and collaboration skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading global business who have created an outstanding company culture to work within.
Ideally you will have:
- Track record of success providing highly professional ERP / Cloud / NetSuite / SaaS solution proposals including detailed system specification, costs, and delivery plans
- Experience of working in bid and presales environments
- Excellent presentation skills both in delivery and preparation
- Strong analytical mind and ability to work with data to demonstrate customer value
- Experience configuring and delivering highly professional software demonstrations in a fast-paced and passionate environment
- Ideally NetSuite experience in either a technical role or within pre-sales, but more importantly, domain experience within Construction, Oil & Gas (Energy), Service Management, Project Management/Project Financials, Renewables, and FM
- Track record of successfully supporting and working effectively with sales teams to win new business with new and existing customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Cloud ERP, and associated additional services that can be driven to support sales
- Ability to define, cost and articulate relevant deployment approaches dependent upon the customers target workload needs
- Sales Process Proficiency
Other attributes for success:
Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Interpersonal Skills: Relates well to people inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
Problem Solving: Uses logic and structured methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
Business Acumen: Understands how businesses work; knowledgeable about and interested in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information related to their products, services and sectors; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.