Denholm is hiring!
We are supporting one of our key financial services clients in Carlisle on a Product Analyst, Mortgages position. In role, you will support the management of the mortgage product ranges throughout the product lifecycle to meet business objectives in line with the business values.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Ongoing analysis of competitors, general market and regulatory pricing/product developments to provide insight into tactics that deliver improved propositions, financial performance, the right outcomes and to ensure that products continue to meet the evolving needs of mortgage customers (both direct and via introducers).
- Writing clear business proposals for product changes and new product developments.
- Delivering product launches and withdrawals accurately and quickly, ensuring other business teams are fully engaged.
- Analyse market and performance data to identify trends and produce reports with recommendations on your analysis.
- Product performance reporting to a range of internal committees and meetings including Product and Pricing Committee and Board
- Providing a point of contact for sales and operational teams to resolve complex product queries and decision making on customer requests
- Provide product input into mortgage related marketing/brand campaigns making sure customer facing material communicates our mortgage propositions clearly and accurately.
- Adhere to all relevant Conduct Risk Policy and Group Product Management and Governance Policy procedures and to ensure all activity complies with associated regulatory guidance.
- Understand and be aware of the risk and control environment in your area of the business and adhere to processes and procedures to minimise risks.
- Support with other specific projects as agreed with the Product Manager.
- Consistently work in an efficient and highly productive manner, seeking to challenge and improve processes undertaken by you and within your team, to ensure a high level of productivity.
With advanced Excel skills and experience in product or commercial areas, the new Product Analyst would ideally have good knowledge and understanding of retail credit products, preferably Mortgages, as well as:
- Knowledge of financial environment with excellent analytical skills – highly numerate, would be advantageous.
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret data.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Challenging constructively with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to think and reason logically, and to communicate complex issues simply.
- Results driven individual with a track record of working on own initiative.
- Organised and able to prioritise to ensure deadlines are met.
- Customer focused, with an ability to understand customer needs.
- Relationship management and communication skills to drive performance.
Current working arrangements are 100% remote working due to COVID 19. Future working arrangements will require travel to Carlisle, flexibility and frequency can be discussed.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss further!