We have a fantastic opportunity with one of our key financial services clients based in Carlisle, who is looking for a Product Manager, Savings & Current Accounts to join their growing product function. This is a 12 month FTC position with the possibility of extension and there will be good flexibility with the working week, once a return to the office happens.
In role, you will provide additional support in managing the Savings & Current Account product ranges throughout the product lifecycle as the business builds out their future customer offering to meet business objectives in line with company values.
- Performance management and pricing of the Savings and Current Account products, for both new and existing customers, to ensure they remain competitive, relevant, and meet business objectives balancing inflows, retention, financial & liquidity metrics.
- Ongoing analysis of competitor, general market and regulatory pricing/product developments to provide insight into tactics that deliver improved propositions, financial performance, the right outcomes and to ensure that our products continue to meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver the product roadmap, leading stakeholder interaction and agreement across the business.
- Own the development and pricing process and controls, and product exceptions policy.
- Pro-actively identify new product development opportunities which are consistent with the overall business objectives, taking clear proposals through governance to delivery.
- Deliver product launches and withdrawals accurately, quickly, and in a controlled manner ensuring key stakeholders are fully engaged.
- Development and management of a suite of accurate management information, to monitor product performance; inform product / pricing decisions, and to update Senior Leadership and Board.
- Provide product input into Savings related marketing/brand campaigns making sure customer facing material communicates our propositions clearly and accurately.
- Adhere to all relevant Conduct Risk Policy and Group Product Management and Governance Policy procedures and to ensure all activity complies with associated regulatory guidance.
- Understand and be aware of the risk and control environment in your area of the business and adhere to processes and procedures in order to minimise risks.
- Manage other specific projects as agreed with the Head of Product
Experience we are looking for:
- Experience in financial services product, or commercial management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of retail deposit products, especially Savings.
- Experience of payment services highly desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of financial environment with excellent analytical skills – highly numerate.
- Commercial acumen, with strong financial & return / value creation understanding.
- Educated to degree level or relevant professional qualification or qualified by experience.
- Experience of leading / managing a team.
- Customer focused, with an ability to understand customer need to build compelling & profitable customer propositions.
- Well developed relationship management and communication skills driving performance.
If this is a position that resonates with you, please get in touch to discuss further!